Free organising tips
- Start now!
- Start small: if it all looks too much, start with a small project you can definitely finish. Did you know that it takes just 8 minutes to organise and clean one drawer in the kitchen?
- Always unpack the dishwasher: so nobody has an excuse not to put the dirty dishes into the dishwasher. See it as a cupboard for dirty dishes – not for clean ones!
- Filing is about retrieving: if you just want to get rid of it, throw it in the bin
- Flip your wardrobe: your wardrobe needs sorting and a good clean every 6 months, so put the warm winter clothes up high or in boxes in the garage and bring the summer stuff out
- Join us at one of our free Decluttering and Organising workshops
- Make meal planning possible: find your personal Meal Planning Personality
- how to fold a T-Shirt in 4 seconds