Organising is a skill that everybody can learn – NOW is the time!
Virtual Organising: You, two Professional Organisers – live, online
10 years ago, I started a virtual organising business with a colleague, Sarah from Heavenly Order
Virtual decluttering is now more relevant than ever. Courses are starting NOW.
- Self-isolating due to COVID-19?
- Stuck at home with little kids?
- Living in a regional area, too far away for services?
You might find yourself needing to
- Create a decluttered, organised home office
- Organise your home for homeschooling your kids
- Tackle your decluttering home areas while you at home 24/7
If you tried it alone and it did not work, we are here to help you.
We will be at your side (virtually) while you work on your organising projects. We foster collective thinking and peer support.
How it works
- We meet at a designated time online, live via Zoom Meeting
- All organising workshops run for 90 minutes
- There will be 2 professional organisers (myself and Sarah) and a limited number of participants
- We introduce the topic of the session
- We start the session with guiding ideas and tips that really work.
- Then, during the session, everyone goes off to get it done – in their own homes
- We stay online for practical and moral support, to guide you and virtually hold your hand
- We will answer your individual questions and road blocks
- We come back together to discuss everyone’s progress
- We set homework task for you to do.
We have put together several workshops for the home, home office or wardrobe.
We prepare the ground for team building and accountability.