Sounds like you’re an… Intuitive
You tend to make decisions at the last minute because you honestly don’t know what you’ll feel like. For you, your external plans are really important – as important as your stomach. You struggle with traditional meal planning systems because the thought of planning a week to a month out does your head in. Conforming to those systems just results in a lot of food waste.
Need some Help?
Uniquely created by Home Economist Louise D’Allura, this Meal Planning Your Way® Meal Planning Personality Profile® is the ultimate Guide for to saving time, money and stress while you solve the ‘What’s for Dinner’ Challenge!
Inside our 58 page Guide you’ll discover:
- A new way to meal plan
- The four steps to Meal Planning Your Way
- What an Intuitive’s meal plan is like
- The questions an Intuitive needs to ask when meal planning
- The really important pieces of kitchen equipment for an Intuitive
- How an Intuitive should organize their recipes
- The fundamentals of Organizing Your Kitchen, Pantry and how to create space in your dining room / dining table for meals
- The cooking/ kitchen strategies that an Intuitive should try to make life easier!
- Smart shopping tips including what’s in season and how to prioritize your food dollar when it comes to organic produce
- PLUS Meal Planning Templates specifically designed for an Intuitive!
If you want to reduce the amount of food, money and time you’re wasting, this guide shares the strategies and resources for Intuitives to meal plan successfully and reclaim their kitchen from the clutter of everyday life.
$19.95Available for immediate download as an ebook.