Sounds like you’re an… Enthusiast
You really want to plan ahead and be super organised like the dependable and deliberate Architect, and you really do put it down on paper. Chances are you find that plan doesn’t work well because, if something happens, you need to change your plans. You always keep an ear to the ground so you can be flexible to the demands and opportunities of life as it happens around you.
Need some help? The Meal Planning Personality Profile for The Enthusiast ® is your ultimate Guide to Solving the What’s for Dinner Challenge.
Uniquely created by Home Economist Louise D’Allura, this Meal Planning Your Way® Meal Planning Personality Profile® is the ultimate Guide for saving time, money and stress while you solve the ‘What’s for Dinner’ Challenge!
Inside the 58 page Guide you’ll discover:
- A new way to meal plan
- The four steps to Meal Planning Your Way
- What an Enthusiast’s meal plan is like
- The questions an Enthusiast needs to ask when meal planning
- The really important pieces of kitchen equipment for an Enthusiast
- How an Enthusiast should organize their recipes
- The fundamentals of Organizing Your Kitchen, Pantry and how to create space in your dining room / dining table for meals
- The cooking/ kitchen strategies that an Enthusiast should try to make life easier!
- Smart shopping tips including what’s in season and how to prioritize your food dollar when it comes to organic produce
- PLUS Meal Planning Templates specifically designed for an Enthusiast!
If you want to reduce the amount of food, money and time you’re wasting, this guide shares the strategies and resources for Enthusiasts to meal plan successfully and reclaim their kitchen from the clutter of everyday life.
The Meal Planning Personality Profile for the Enthusiast ® is available for immediate download as an ebook.